IM Training RTO – 70023 is a private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with a scope of registration servicing industries such as…
- Building & Construction
- Civil Construction
- Extractive Industries
Since 2005, IM Training (IMT) has been an industry leader in delivering innovative training solutions for companies, individuals and Jobseekers. Whether you are looking for training to build on the skills and talents of your existing staff or whether you are seeking training for new staff, we believe that your people are your company’s greatest asset.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE – CHOOSE IMT
Why Choose IMT
At IMT, our goal is for each individual participant to experience a level of personal improvement as a result of their participation in our training programs. We also aim for the realisation of a stronger bottom line for our client organisations.
We work with each of our client organisations to develop the chosen training product to suit their needs. Our products are customisable to be completed within a suitable time frame and provide students with the contact required for an overall quality experience. We consider this to be particularly important, as it sets the parameters for a successful achievement for both the organisation and the student.
In a world where business success is increasingly determined by people’s capacity to adapt and evolve, our courses are flexible yet robust, and blend industry requirements with the content, policies and procedures of our clients.
Looking to expand your career in the Construction, Engineering or Extractive Industries? Make sure you choose the right training provider to get you job ready. At IMT, we provide quality courses and experienced trainers with strong industry links to help you get on the right path to a successful career. Our specialised qualifications are industry recognised by employers, giving you the best chance of securing employment.
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) is the national regulator for Australia’s vocational education and training sector. ASQA regulates courses and training providers to ensure nationally approved quality standards are met. Our Nationally recognized training courses include :
- CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry
- RIIMPO315D – Conduct tractor operations
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319D – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO324E – Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIISAM204D – Operate small plant and equipment
- TLIB2004 – Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC2002 – Drive light rigid vehicle
- TLIC2025 – Operate four wheel drive vehicle
- TLIC3003 – Drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLIC3004 – Drive heavy rigid vehicle
- TLIC3005 – Drive heavy combination vehicle
- TLIC4006 – Drive multi-combination vehicle
- TLID2003 – Handle dangerous goods/hazardous substances
- TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)