Refresh your Elevating Work Platform and Heights and Confined Space qualification in a combined Three day course.
TLILIC2005 – LICENCE TO OPERATE A BOOM-TYPE ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM (BOOM LENGTH 11 METRES OR MORE)
RIIWHS204D – WORK SAFELY AT HEIGHTS
RIIWHS202D – ENTER AND WORK IN CONFINED SPACES
Availability : Contact Us
Duration : 3 Days
Pre-Requisites : Evidence of prior training, old licence or log book.
Mode : Classroom or Onsite (Face to Face). Contact Us for On-Site training options.
Assessments : Competency based, theory and practical.
Downloads : Enrolment Form
Day 1: Work Safely at Heights + Enter Confined Space (Refresher):
Day 1 for this combined refresher course will be Work Safely at Heights and Enter Confined Space Training. This Nationally Recognised course covers the requirements for working safely at heights and entry to confined spaces, which includes:
- Identifying the work requirements
- Work procedures and instructions for the task
- Accessing and installing equipment
- Performing work at heights
- Cleaning up the work area
- Preparing to enter the confined space, including permit procedures
- Checking the preparations against the permit conditions
- Entering the confined space
- Performing the work in accordance with the permit that has been issued.It should be noted that all Standby personnel should also be trained and competent to enter the confined space.
Day 2 and 3: Elevating Work Platform course (Refresher):
Day 2 and 3 will are comprised of Elevated Work Platform licence course which is a Nationally Recognised course that will train you in the specialist skills to safely operate an elevated work platform. Your EWP Licence will allow you to legally operate elevating platforms in a variety of industries. Enhancing your skillset with an EWP ticket can help you gain further employment or start a new career path.
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a boom-type elevating work platform where the length of the boom is 11 metres or more.
This Unit requires a person operating a boom-type elevating work platform to:
- Plan the work,
- Conduct routine checks,
- Set up elevating work platform,
- Operate elevating work platform, and
- Shut down and secure elevating work platform.
Upon successful completion, course participants will receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment. The Statement is issued by IM Training (RTO 70023).
National units of competency:
- TLILIC2005 – Licence to Operate a Boom-Type Elevating Work Platform (Boom Length 11 Metres or More)
- RIIWHS204D – Work safely at Heights
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces